PRIDE IN EACH SERVICE
No refunds are allowed upon confirmation of booking. In the event of postponement, partial cancellation or
complete cancellation, the following penalties apply for charges made:
– More than 10 days: 10% will be charged and 90% will be credited to your next rescheduled session (within 2 months)
– 5 to 10 days: 50% will be charged and 50% will be credited to your next rescheduled session
(within 2 months)
– Less than 5 days or if you do not show up: 100% will be charged
Penalty fees will be calculated based on the date that WakePlayer receives final confirmation to proceed
with such a request.
Charges can only be made for originally booked sessions. WakePlayer will not accept subsequently
requests for further changes on postponed/rescheduled sessions.
In the event of inclement weather on your session day, dangerous weather situations, or any other
causes beyond our reasonable control. Your session maybe is delayed and/or canceled at the
discretion of WakePlayer.
Should the session be delayed and/or canceled due to the reasons mentioned above, any unused fees
paid, may be credited towards your rescheduled session (within 2 months). A physical Voucher will be
issued for your next scheduled booking
The customer is not entitled to a refund or credit term in the event of showing up late or an early
departure for the activity. Extra costs incurred due to a late start, early departure, or postponement of
booking are to be paid by the customer.
It is your responsibility to be punctual at WakePlayer office for your session regardless of the weather,
await further instructions from WakePlayer.
COVID19 TERMS & CONDITIONS
On the assumption that WakePlayer is allowed to operate, WakePlayer shall apply our standard Terms &
Conditions as stated above, on all sessions regardless of any new measures that may be implemented by
the authorities. No concessions will be made, and:
– You understand and agree to accept all risks should you decide to proceed with the booking of
– Penalty fees as follows with our standard Terms & Conditions shall apply to any requests for
postponement or cancellation of your sessions.
WakePlayer reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. In
the event that any changes are made by the authorities.
This participant agreement, indemnification, assumption of risk and release of liability shall apply for all wakesurfing sessions booked with WAKEPLAYER:
Physical Condition & Safety
– You and your companions understand that it is your responsibility to consult a physician regarding your abilities
to participate in the physical activities conducted by WAKEPLAYER and that participating in wakesurfing
conducted by WAKEPLAYER imposes physical demand upon you. In particular you understand that the
wakesurfing sessions will be held out at sea or lake in outdoor conditions, which may include inclement weather
beyond human control.
– You and your companions shall not participate in wakesurfing conducted by WAKEPLAYER whilst suffering from
any infections or contagious illness or other ailments including but not limited to open cuts, abrasions, open
sores or minor infections. Where there is any risk that your participation in such conditions may be detrimental
to your health, safety, comfort or physical conditions of others. You will bring up any such matters to the
attention of staff of WAKEPLAYER if in any doubt.
– Any person who is pregnant, under medication and/or suffering from and having suffered from any medical
disability is strongly advised to seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner before taking part in your
wakesurfing session conducted by WAKEPLAYER.
– You and your companions hereby agree to always remain safe on the boat at all times, keep all parts of your
bodies within the space of the boat. Life vests must be worn at all times during your wakesurfing sessions.
– You and your companions understand that it is your responsibility to follow all instructions provided by the
staff of WAKEPLAYER when onboard and during wakesurfing sessions. If in doubt, you and your companions
should seek the advice and obtain permission of our staff before proceeding with any actions.
Limitation of Liability
– You and your companions hereby acknowledge that you are aware that in participating in wakesurfing sessions
conducted by WAKEPLAYER, there is risk or possibility of injury.
– To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, WAKEPLAYER, its related corporations and their respective
servants, agents, employees and officers shall not be held accountable for any loss or damages to property or
in respect of any bodily injuries, illness or death of you, your companions and/or other persons including third
parties during wakesurfing sessions conducted by WAKEPLAYER. Howsoever caused, aggravated or incurred
arising out of any or in a way connected with but not limited to any behaviour of you and your companions,
during wakesurfing sessions conducted by WAKEPLAYER.
– You and your companions hereby acknowledge that you understand and voluntarily accept the risks of injury
involved in the participation of wakesurfing sessions conducted by WAKEPLAYER. To the fullest extent permitted
by applicable laws, you and your companions hereby agree that WAKEPLAYER shall not be liable in contract, tort
(including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in
connection with your participation in wakesurfing sessions conducted by WAKEPLAYER.
– You and your companions hereby agree to defend, fully indemnify on demand and hold harmless WAKEPLAYER
from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and loss including legal fees (on an indemnity basis)
WAKEPLAYER may suffer arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you and your companions,
or in connection with any act, omission, default, negligence or conduct of you and your companions, or in
connection with any other liabilities arising out of your or your companions’ participation in wakesurfing
sessions conducted by WAKEPLAYER or any services under this Agreement. This obligation to indemnify
WAKEPLAYER shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
To ensure a quality coaching experience, we can only allow a maximum number of persons we find fit for that experience. For Each Experience Recommended persons are shown next to it.